Monday, May 21, 2012

An HP Ultrabook with a Matte Finish (June 2012)

I ran across this a couple of weeks back, but I didn't have time to write about it.



HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

The HP EliteBook 9470m will be a 14" 3.5 pound ultrabook coming out in June 2012. Why am I blogging about it? HP announced a number of Ultrabook and Sleekbook notebooks a week or two ago. This machine (if I'm not mistaken) is the only one with a matte display. The base price should be around $1000.



I'm still waiting around to see what we are gonna get from Apple. Their new slim 15' MacBook pros could be interesting. But it is nice to have some alternatives.



Here are a couple of detailed reviews on this machine:



Laptop Review

Lilliputing
personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,